THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5Night | 6Days
1DAY 1 - PICK-UP FROM PARO AIRPORT - THIMPHU
On an arrival at Paro Airport – you will be greeted by our official and transfer to Thimphu (Approx 2 hrs drive). Thimphu lies at an elevation of 2300m. Thimphu lies in a beautiful valley, sprawling up a hillside on the west bank of the Thimphu Chhu River and has a total area of about 1,809 sq. kms. Check in. Evening at your own leisure. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Be sure to sink your teeth into momo kopi, steam dumplings filled with finely chopped cabbage, onions, cheese and butter. Overnight at Thimphu.
2DAY 2 - THIMPHU CITY TOUR
After breakfast go for Thimphu City Tour Covering -Art & Craft school,National Institute of Traditional Medicine , National library,Handicraftcenters,The Memorial chorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, Tashichoo dzong ,Buddha Dordenma statue ,Bhutan Simply Museum, Folk and Heritage Museum ,Handmade paper factory ,BBS Tower,SAARC building ,15 century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo to see the rare "Takin" national animal of Bhutan and drive further down with good view of the Thimphu valley. Visit the new Drupthob nunnery temple and free time in the market. Overnight at Thimphu.
- National Institute Of Traditional Medicine
- National Library
- Tashichoo Dzong
- Buddha Dordenma
- Folk Heritage Museum & The Textile Museum
- Bbs Tower
- Saarc Building
- Motithang Mini Zoo
3DAY 3 - THIMPHU – PUNAKHA/WANGDUE -VIA DOUCHALA PASS + LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast checkout and drive to Punakha/Wangdue(70 kms / 2 -3hrs) Enroot visit Simtokha Dzong proceed to Wangduephodrang, with a stop en route for tea at Dochu La Pass (3,100 meters), where on a clear day you can get spectacular views of the Himalayas. In Wangdue, stop at Mehsina village & visit Chime Lhakhang - The Temple of Fertility built in 15th century by Lama Drukpa Kinley. (This monk is popularly known as the Divine Madman for his philosophy, “Salvation through sex”). Have your lunch and in afternoon drive to Punakha, the former capital of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong, which is noteworthy both for being one of the most beautiful dzongs in Bhutan and also for having been built by the first Shabdrung in 1637. Also visit the Punakha Suspension bridge - The second longest suspension bridge in Bhutan , its perchec over the Mo – chhu and Po Chhu river and is about 160-180meters in length –its one of the oldest bridge in the world that connects Punkaha Dzong to the rest of the valley- Overnight at Hotel in Punakha/Wangdue.
- Simtokha Dzong
- Dochula Pass
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Punakha Dzong
- Punakha Suspension Bridge
4DAY 4 - TRANSFER TO PARO- PARO SIGHTSEING
Early breakfast check-out & transfer to Paro, (Approx 50km / 2hrs drive) covering some on way sightseeing. Every turn on the way comes with surprise and scenic view of the mountain and nature. Visit the historic ruins of the Drukgyal Dzong, built in 1647. Also visit the Paro airport view point, Reach Paro & Paro local sightseeing – covering Ta dzong ,Rinpung Dzong , DungtseLhankhang, Nya-mey Zam, UgyenPelri Palace, Kychulhakhang monastery (one can visit here to explore the cultural and traditional heritage by Dressing up in the local attire and various other traditional dresses which are available at this location ) - Check in - Leisure - Overnight at Paro.
- Drukgyel Dzong
- Paro Airport Bird's Eye Viewpoint
- Ta Dzong
- Rinpung Dzong
- Dungtse Lhankhang
- Nya-mey Zam
- Ugyen Pelri Palace
- Kyichu Lhakhang
5DAY 5 - EX PARO – CHELE-LA PASS & HAA VALLEY
After Breakfast proceed to visit Chelela Pass. Chele-la (pass), at an elevation 3,988 meters is considered to be one of the highest motorable passes in Bhutan. About an hour's drive along a thickly forested road, is this Pass-a botanical paradise. The pass provides stunning views of the sacred mountain Jomolhari and Jichu Drake. It is also marked by hundreds of prayer flagsfluttering in the wind. Here, visitors can see cascades of wild roses; purple and yellow primulas; and swathes of deep blue iris covering the forest floor. The top of the pass bloom with rhododendrons in a variety of colours-pale pink, deep pink, burntorange, mauve, white and scarlet. Also visit Haa valley (Approx 2-3hrs drive one way) - Back to resort / hotel – Evening at your own leisure - Overnight at Paro.
- Chele La Pass
- Haa Valley
6DAY 6 - PARO - DROP TO PARO AIRPORT
After breakfast check out of the hotel and drop to Paro airport - Service ends with sweet memories.
- Stay at above mention /similar property
- Breakfast complimentary
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transfer all in private basis
- SDF (Rs 1200 per pax per night, child 600 per pax per night)
- Professional tour guide
- Entry fee during sightseeing
- Travel Insurance (mandatory)
- Air fare /train fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘cost includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘cost includes’
Hotels and Availabilities
|Hotel =>||Basic||Standard||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium|
|Thimpu||Mantra Home / ORO Villa||White Tara / Hotel Ugyen / Bhutan Boutique Residency||Hotel Gakyil / Hotel Migmar||Hotel Osel / Similar||Terma Linca Resort (Jnr dlx room)|
|Paro||Tshering Resort / Khamsum Inn / Norwang Villa / Namsay Chholing Resort||Tshering Resort / Khamsum Inn / Norwang Villa / Namsay Chholing Resort||Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort||Metta Resort & Spa / Udumwara Resort||Naksel Boutique Hotel & Spa|
|Punakha / Wangdue||Hotel Kingaling / Pema Karpo||Hotel Kingaling / Pema Karpo||Drubchhu Resort / Zhingkham Resort||Drubchhu Resort / Zhingkham Resort||RKPO Green Resort|
|PAX||ROOM SHARING||CAR USED||PER PAX CP||PER PAX CP||PER PAX CP||PER PAX CP||PER PAX CP|
- 25% at the time of booking and balance 10 days prior travel date.
- All bookings are on special corporate non-refundable basis.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ Inr. 1000/-per head.
* Corporate, fixed group tours and tour packages on blackout days (Respective areas festival days) 100 % non-refundable, airlines as per airlines policy excluding service charges as applicable |
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. The vehicle used is AC/NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary.
|Taktsang / Tiger Nest||Rs. 500/- Per Head|
|Memorial Chorten||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Punakha Dzong||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Paper Factory||Rs. 50/- Per Head|
|School of Arts & Crafts||Rs. 100 /- Per Head|
|National Museum||Rs. 25/- Per Head|
|Royal Textile Museum||Rs. 50/- Per Head|
|Folk Heritage Museum||Rs. 30/- Per Head|
|Traditional Medicine Museum||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Ta Dzong Museum||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Takin Zoo||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Tashi Chho Dzong||Rs. 300/- Per Head|
|Royal Botanical Garden||Rs. 100/- Per Head|
|Black Nacked Crane Video||Rs. 250/- Per Head|
|Ogyen Choling Museum||Rs. 150/- Per Head|
|Rinpung Dzong||Rs. 300 /- Per Head|
|Handicraft Museum||Rs. 100/- Per Head|
Documents required to enter in Bhutan are:
- Voter Identity Card /Passport: Validity should be more than six months from the date of travel.
- For below 18yrs DOB certificate is mandatory if they don’t hold the passport (in English only)
- Passport Size Colour Photograph (2 NOS)
- Travel insurance
- Fully vaccinated certificate for COVID-19
DO’S IN BHUTAN
Although Bhutan welcomes foreigners these days especially for those on their last-minute all-inclusive holidays, the country is extremely conscious regarding its culture.
The greeting in the Bhutanese language Dzonkha for hello is Kuzu Zangpola and says Tashi Delek for goodbye or good luck.
All the citizens, except India and Bangladesh, need VISA to enter into Bhutan. Which need to apply in advance.
Indian nationals need route permits to travel in Bhutan and this is provided by the Immigration department at Paro airport, Phuentsholing immigration office & by Thimphu offices for restricted area (Punakha, Wangdue, Bumthang, Chelela & Haa).
Either carry Nu (Bhutan's currency) or INR (Indian Rupees). Both is accepted in Bhutan, though 500 and 1000 Indian rupee notes might not be as easily accepted.
Use right hand while giving or receiving something. Pass the holy sites keeping them on your right side.
US dollars are pretty widely accepted in Bhutan, but you are still advised to exchange some of your currency to Bhutan's currency i.e. ngultrum (Nu) or Indian Rupee for buying small items and for the really remote places. There are not many ATM machines nearby except major cities like Thimphu, where also international ATM/credit cards might or might not work.
DON’T’S IN BHUTAN
Tobacco is absolutely prohibited in Bhutan. The tourists might use it, but extra care should be taken. Selling or giving tobacco to the locals is also a crime.
Make sure you take off your footwear before you enter into any religious place.
You are advised to dress discretely and modestly in Bhutan. If you’re visiting any Bhutanese temple (Tsechu), they’d admire you if you wear their national dress gho & kira. Also make some donation to Tsechu.
Foreign nationals are not permitted to carry Indian rupees across the border to and from India.
Buying and selling of antiques is strictly forbidden in Bhutan.Don't jump to give toys or treats to children in exchange for photo offers. Locals are careful not to breed a generation of children who beg tourists, as happens - but adults likely will not object out loud out of politeness.Please Check below links for other tour packages :
Old Silk Route Tour Packages -
Sikkim Tour Packages -
- TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHUNG (2N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 06N 07D GANGTOK (4N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8NIGHT | 9DAYS
Darjeeling Tour Packages -
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 04NIGHTS 05 DAYS 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D WITH KALIMPONG 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
Dooars Tour Packages -
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D WITH KALIMPONG 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
Bhutan Tour Package -
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (02N) - PARO (02N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N) EX-NJP/ BAGDOGRA 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (2N) - EX NJP/ BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PUNAKHA/WANGDUE (1N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N)-EX-NJP BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT - WITH PUNKAHA/WANGDUE EXCURSION (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS