Darjeeling Tour Package 04Nights 05 Days 4Night | 5Days
1DAY 1 - PICK UP FROM NJP/IXB TRANSFER TO DARJEELING
Meet & Greet by your assigned driver on arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
2DAY 2 - DARJEELING FULL DAY CITY TOUR
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Ghoom Monastery
- Batasia Loop
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- P.n. Zoological Park
- Tenzing Rock
- Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre
- Tea Gardens
- Japanese Temple
3DAY 3 - MIRIK DAY EXCURSION OR ROCK GARDEN & GANGAMAYA PARK
After breakfast drive to Mirik (4,900 ft.), via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography. Mirik is known for man made Sumendu Lake in center surrounded by pine trees and its landscaped tea gardens and orange orchards. Return to Darjeeling in the evening and overnight stay.
After breakfast start day sightseeing visit Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Park. It is located 10km away from the center of Darjeeling Town. It is an attractive scenic spot with variety of plants, flower & trees, you can also enjoy waterfalls & boating. In that day you also enjoy Joy ride at TOY Train (extra charges). Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Sumendu Lake
- Rock Garden
- Ganga Maya Park
- Pashupati Market
4DAY 4 - DAY TRIP TO LAMAHATTA
After breakfast, Start for most favourite sightseeing spot with Lamahatta Tinchuley Takdah Tour which lets you view the amazing valleys, tea gardens, hills, streams, flora & fauna of the Queen of Hills. After morning breakfast (you can pack it also) start for Takdah (28 km and 1.30 hrs drive), a beautiful place known for Himalayan orchids. From there proceed for Tinchuley Tour - a small hillside village. On the way behold magnificent valley in mountain slopes and Peshoke Tea Gardens. Have some photo shoot and selfie. From there proceed for Lamahatta a perfect place to view the splendid Kanchenjunga on a sunny day. Have a stroll in the pine forest standing high in the sky. Trek top to the sacred Pokhri and have blesssnings. There are lots homestay which can be booked during Lamahatta Tour at budget price and traveller can spend one night there. Taste authentic Momo, Thukpa or noodles. Spend a quality time there and start for Darjeeling Tour before evening. It's an amazing experience.
- Peshok Tea Garden
5DAY 5 - DROP TO IXB / NJP
After breakfast check out & drop to IXB/NJP airport (approx 4 to 5 hrs drive). Service ends with sweet memories.
- 04 nights accommodation in above mention hotel /similar
- All transfer & sightseeing on Pvt basis by Non AC Vehicle
- All Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Standard Dbl Sharing Room
- Tiger Hill sightseeing
- Mirik / Rock Garden & Ganga Maya Park / Lamahatta sightseeing
- CPAI Plan Breakfast as a complimentary
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- Air/train fare
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry/Parking fees
- Air/train fare
- Any other items not mentioned in Cost Include
Information About Tour
The Queen of the Hills is a Himalayan city in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is internationally known as a tourist destination for its spectacular view of Mt. Kanchanjunga along with its Tea Industry & The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage site. One can have the view of entire Singalila range along with Mt. Kanchanjunga and a part of Everest Range from Darjeeling. The eye catching valley, meandering rivers and lush green tea garden are the unique features of Darjeeling. Beside all these the main attraction of this popular hill station are Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Himalayn Zoo, Tiger Hill, Ghum Monastery, Rock Garden, Batasiya Loop etc
HOW TO REACH:
- By Air The nearest airport for Darjeeling is Bagdogra in North Bengal, take a road journey to connect Darjeeling
- By Train The nearest railway station is NJP (New Jalpiguri railway station), take a road journey to connect Darjeeling.
Hotels and Availabilities
|Dezong Retreat / Similar||Dip Palace / Travellers Paradise / Marvel International / Yuma Hotel||Golden Dolma / Anutri Hill Resort / New Mandala / Sumi Vista /Pink Mountain/ Hermitage Resort||Udaan Dekeling Resort / Sumitel /Summit Grace /Udaan Nirvana Resort / Pine Tree Spa Resort||Sterling / Swiss Heritage / Yashshree Mall Road|
- 25 % at the time of booking and balance 10 days prior travel date.
- All bookings are on special corporate non refundable basis.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 7 to 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- 16 to 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge |
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air/
- Railway charges |
- Package Non refundable dates > 01 Apr 16 30th 15 Sep 30th & any festival dates
Terms & Conditions
TravelersHub reserves the right to re arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Organization [ TH ] will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
The vehicle are used always on Non/Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as A/c Car will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air conditioner will be switched to get more power and cars are available for point to point Services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non/Ac room to avoid confusion.
Never forget to take a print out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher quick solution of your issues, if any.
2 to 3 pax : Hatchback car/ similar
4 to 6 pax : SUV / Non SUV as per requirement
Please Check below links for other tour packages :
Old Silk Route Tour Packages -
Sikkim Tour Packages -
- TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHUNG (2N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 06N 07D GANGTOK (4N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8NIGHT | 9DAYS
Darjeeling Tour Packages -
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 04NIGHTS 05 DAYS 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D WITH KALIMPONG 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
Dooars Tour Packages -
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D WITH KALIMPONG 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
Bhutan Tour Package -
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (02N) - PARO (02N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N) EX-NJP/ BAGDOGRA 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (2N) - EX NJP/ BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PUNAKHA/WANGDUE (1N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N)-EX-NJP BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT - WITH PUNKAHA/WANGDUE EXCURSION (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS