NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8Night | 9Days
SPECIALITY OF TRAVELERS HUB
- Local controlling office.
- Equipped for any type of medical facility 24/7
- Special care for senior citizen and infant.
Gangtok, the capital of the Indian state of Sikkim situated at an elevation of 5,500 feet above sea level. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. One an important transit point for traders traveling between Tibet and India. MG Marg, the main street of Gangtok town is a great place to chill out. The country s first litter and spit free zone, no vehicular traffic is allowed into the marg. You can sit at the Titanic Park or at the various benches stretched across the mall. The Mall is lined with shops on both sides of the road, so shopping becomes an added pleasure. This is also the venue for the annual Gangtok Food and Culture festival held in December each year when Sikkims multi-cultural cuisine, along with music and dance performances are showcased. This event attracts a large number of locals and tourists each year.
Lachen is a scenic mountain village, home to the Lachenpas, a unique Sikkimese Bhutia community. Lachen, which literally means [Big Pass], clings to grassy mountain slopes in a magnificent natural setting against a backdrop of imposing snow capped peaks, glaciers and rock cliffs. The village is in a picturesque valley amidst mixed conifer and Rhododendron forests. Just about 130 km from Gangtok, Lachen. Nearby villages of Rabom, Chaten, Talem, Yakthang, Kalep, Samdong and Thangu form a larger part of Lachen. Foot trails to the country s highest mountain peak Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt.Sinolchu the most beautiful peak begin at your doorstep in Lachen.Wonders never come to an end in Lachen, all valley painted with flowers during monsoon, followed by afterglow of autumn and snowfall greeting the village in winter. The valley has almost everything a traveller could wish for: a land of fairs and festivals, snow-clad mountains, lakes, valley of flora, fauna and a vibrant local culture. Visits to the Lachen monastery and the women s handicraft centre to view weaving of traditional blankets and carpets will provide insights into the local way of life and many more
Lachung in North Sikkim is a picturesque mountain village in the lap of giant Himalayan mountain range at an altitude of 8610 ft and offers base for the visitors travelling spectacular Yumtahng Valley Embraced with snow capped shimmering mountain peaks, flushing waterfalls, tiny streams and Apple Orchards, Lachung offers cold weather &breathtaking Himalayan beauties even in peek summer & topped as one of the most visited tourisit & holiday destination in North Sikkim. Spring & Summer (April to June) is the best time to travel Lachung as the weather is very pleasant and the valley is covered with full bloom Rhododendron making the valley looks like Floral Fire on Mountain Slopes. Lachung Valley divided by the Lachung River. One can Visit Lachung Gompa, Apple Orchards,Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary
Pelling is a town in the district of West Sikkim. Pelling is nestled at an altitude of 2,150 m (7,200 feet). The town is located at a distance of 10 km from the district headquarters ofGeyzing.The Himalayas and the Kanchenjanga may be viewed at close quarters from Pelling. Pelling also forms the base from where trekkers and other peripatetic adventurers undertake the strenuous and arduous treks in West Sikkim. The land around Pelling is still a virgin territory and is bathed with alpine vegetation, with numerous waterfalls lining the hillside. In the months of winter, Pelling is sometimes covered with a blanket of snow.
1DAY 1 - ARRIVAL AT NJP / IXB TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
On arrival at (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts)/NJP will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs).. Check in at hotel. Evening you can visit MG road/ do shopping at you own leisure and Overnight at Gangtok.
2DAY 2 - EX-GANGTOK TSOMGOU BABA MANDIR
After breakfast, start for excursion to Tsomgou Lake - situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around & Visit Baba Mandir. (In case of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided. Overnight in Gangtok.
- Tsomgo Lake
- Baba Harbhajan Mandir
3DAY 3 - TRANSFER TO LACHEN
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Lachen (9500 Ft / 2896 Mts / 130 Kms / 06 to 07 Hrs). On the way visit Singhik view point ,Tashi view point, seven sister’s water fall (Subjected the vehicle take the normal route) . The snow capped peaks, Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Thangu are the major attraction – It’s a valley surrounded by gigantic and humbling snow peak mountains and the starting point of Green Lake Trek – In fact the village cradled between stern, tall rock faces standing like guards– A hamlet with very few people – It almost like this town is hidden from the outside – Like a Shangri - La – Check into a hotel - Welcome Tea – Evening free to stroll and visit the Lepcha Village – Overnight stay at Hotel in Lachen.
- Singhik View Point
- Tashi View Point
- Seven Sister Waterfalls
- Gurudongmar Lake
- Chopta Valley & Thangu
4DAY 4 - GORUDONGMAR LAKE VIA CHOPTA & THANGU - TRANSFER TO LACHUNG
Early breakfast proceed to visit Gurudongmar Lake via Chopta valley &Thangu which is consider as one of the 2nd highest lake in World & it will take approx3-4 hour’s drive from Lachen (One way) - A valley at an altitude of 17,100 feet through which Lachen Chu flows, generally covered with snow from December to April or even more is known as the Holy / Sacred Lake . Afternoon back to hotel have your lunch check out &transfer to Lachung(8000 Ft / 2439 Mts ,60 kms/ 03 to 04 Hrs). Check in -Evening at your own leisure.Overnight at Lachung.
- Gurudongmar Lake
5DAY 5 - YUMTHANG VALLEY LACHUNG TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
Early morning proceeds to visit Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 01 ½ Hrs one way). Also Known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel -Post lunch check out and transfer toGangtok (Approx 7hrs drive). On the way, see Naga Waterfalls.Overnight at Gangtok.
- Yumthang Valley
6DAY 6 - GANGTOK 3 POINT -TRANSFER TO PELLING VIA NAMCHI & RAVANGLA
Early breakfast checkout & proceed for Gangtok city tour covering 3 points – Chorten monastery, Ropeway & Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & Govt holiday) – Later transfer to Namchi (Approx 3-4hrs drive) &Ravangla covering Char dham,Samdruptsemonastery,Temi tea garden, Saimandir & Buddha Park - Proceed to Pelling (Approx3 hrsdrive)- Pelling is another serene, Mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts(approx) and commands a Spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Check in at hotel. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight at Pelling.
- Chorten Monestry
- Rope Way-gangtok
- Samdruptse Monastery
- Temi Tea Garden
- Sai Mandir
- Buddha Park
7DAY 7 - PELLING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Pemayangste Monastery, Rabtense Ruins, Khechipalri Lake, Dharap valley, Kanchenjunga Falls &Rambi Falls. New Helipad ,Pemayangste Monastery was built for "pure monks" (ta-tshang) meaning "monks of pure Tibetan lineage", celibate and without any physical abnormality. This practice is still retained. Only the monks of Pemayangtse Monastery are entitled to the title "ta-tshang". The head lama of this monastery had the unique privilege of anointing the Chogyals of the erstwhile monarchy of Sikkim with holy water.Pemayangtse means "Perfect Sublime Lotus", and is said to represent one of the four plexus of the human body. Khechipalri Lake it is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird. Overnight at Pelling.
- Pemayangstse Monastery
- Rabdentse Ruins
- Khecheopari Lake
- Dharap Valley
- Kanchendzonga Waterfalls / Changay Water Falls
8DAY 8 - EX PELLING DAY EXCURSION TO YUKSUM & SINGSHORE BRIDGE VIA DENTAM
Post breakfast day excursion to Yuksum valley & Singshore bridge - the second highest bridge in the Asian continent with over 100 meters in height is a little away from Pelling town via Dentam & Uttarey Village - Enroot visit Changay water falls - Back to resort/hotel - Leisure - Overnight at Pelling.
- Yuksum Valley
- Singshore Suspension Bridge
- Changey Waterfall
9DAY 9 - DROP TO IXB /NJPAfter breakfast check out & drop to IXB/NJP (Approx 5 -6hrs drive) Tour ends with sweet Memories.
- 8Nights accommodation in above mention hotel /Similar
- All transfer will be on private basis.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All meals at Lachung + Lachen (2BF+2Lunch+2Dinner Pure veg at hotel)
- Breakfast complimentary - Gangtok
- Yumthang Valley
- Pemayantse monastery - consider as one ofthe oldestmonastery in Sikkim
- Holy Kecheopalri lake
- Hot Spring- Consider as a medicinal property.
- Gurudongmar lake 2nd highest lake in World
- Tsangu lake
- Seven Sister Waterfalls
- Singhik Viewpoint
- All transfer will be on point to point basis.
- Air Fare/train fare
- All meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry/parking fees.
- Nathula Pass: - INR 4500 Sharing basis
- Optional Zero point / Katao
- Any other items not mentioned in Cost Includes
Information About Tour
Day 01 : ARRIVAL AT NJP / IXB TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
Day 02 : EX-GANGTOK TSOMGOU BABA MANDIR
Day 03 : TRANSFER TO LACHEN
Day 04 : GORUDONGMAR LAKE VIA CHOPTA & THANGU - TRANSFER TO LACHUNG
Day 05 : YUMTHANG VALLEY LACHUNG TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
Day 06 : GANGTOK 3 POINT -TRANSFER TO PELLING VIA NAMCHI & RAVANGLA
Day 07 : PELLING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Day 08 : EX PELLING DAY EXCURSION TO YUKSUM & SINGSHORE BRIDGE VIA DENTAM
Day 09 : DROP TO IXB / NJP
Hotels and Availabilities
|Basic||Hotel Karlo / Hotel Cardamom Residency / Ayurlaya Inn/ similar|
LachenDeezong / Blue Pine / similar
(all standard+ category)
Lachung Tulip / Lachung De Crown/ similar
(all standard+ category)
|Hotel Swagat / Sikkim Aurora / similar|
|Standard||Norbu House / Ridan Boutique / Hotel Tushita / Hidden Abode / similar||LachenDeezong / Blue Pine / similar||Apple Valley Inn/ LachungDeezong / similar||Norling Retreat / Hotel Dewachen / similar|
|Deluxe||Tarayana Grand / The Regal / Himalyan Height||Himalyan Residency / similar||Himalyan Residency / Hotel Park / similar||Tashighang Resort / Pachu Village Resort / similar|
|Per person rate||Basic accommodation||Standard accommodation||Deluxe accommodation|
|Extra Person / Child with bed (EB / CWB)||8300/-||8900/-||12400/-|
|Child without bed (CWB)||5000/-||5800/-||9200/-|
|Supplement charges for MAPI (per pax)||1400/-||1700/-||2300/-|
Supplement charges for MAPI
(5 to 11yrs, per pax CNB. Below 5yrs complimentary)
The above rates are exclusive 5% GST.
The above rates are valid for Indian citizen only.
The above rate are on double sharing basis.
The above rate are on CPI basis, and for MPAI supplement charges will applicable as mentioned above.
The above rate are on API during stay at North Sikkim (Lachen&Lachung) part only.
# Supplement cost for car upgradation (per day): 600/- + 5% GST
Supplement car cost for Katao (per car): 3000/- + 5% GST
Supplement car cost for Zero Point (per car): 3000 + 5% GST
Supplement car cost for Nathula (per car): 4500 + 5% GST
## Peak season surcharge will applicable on above rate
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
** Children above 11+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 11 sharing parent s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
PAYMENT TERMS : 25 % at the time of booking and balance 10 days prior travel date.
All bookings are on special corporate non-refundable basis.
CONFIRMATION & RATE : No bookings are guaranteed without advance payment and rate
subject to availability.
Cancellation Policy: -
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 7 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air / railway charges.
## Peak season policy Peak season all booking are fully non-refundable (general cancelation policy will override)
## Peak Season Surcharge applicable dates: -
- 10th May-2020 to 10th Jun-2020
- Durga puja (20th Oct-2020 to 31st Oct-2020)
- Diwali (10th Nov-2020 to 20th Nov-2020)
- 25th Dec-2020 to 2nd Jan-2021
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITION:
Travelers Hub reserves the right to re arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Travelers Hub will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
The vehicle are used always on Non Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as Ac Car will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air conditioner will be switched to get more power and cars are available for point to point Services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non Ac room to avoid confusion.
Never forget to take a print out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher quick solution of your issues, if any.
|Group Size||Car type|
|2-3 pax||Hatchback car/ similar|
|4-8 pax||Tata Sumo / similar|
|# Upgradation||Innova / Xylo / Bolero/ similar is allowed up-to 6pax maximum|
- Only at Gangtok: As per the traffic rules All Non luxury car (Sumo/max /Bus etc) are not allowed to enter the main road after 0800 AM 0800 PM. All transfer from Hotel to the respective Taxi Stand (West Bengal NJP stand Deorali / North / Tsangu will be Chandbari / Vajara taxi Stand) Hotel on direct payment basis by guest.
Document Require to Visit Tsangu Lake / North Sikkim:
- 4 Passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of an Id Proof each (Voter ID/Passport Adults)// (For below 18yrs DOB certificate is mandatory) Original needs to be carry
- Nathula permit will confirm 24 hrs prior of the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability by lottery system on sharing basis. (If anyone wants to opt for the same the person have to send us the details as per the ID proof 48 hrs prior to journey date)
- Nathula pass is closed on Monday & Tuesday
- All guests are requested to carry the original ID proof along with them.
- Person who is medically ill /suffering from any BP / Asthama / Sr Citizen/Child below 5yrs are not advisable to visit Nathula pass + North Sikkim
- All Museums/Handi craft/ Botanical Garden will remain close on Government holiday.
- As per the Sikkim Tourism policy Senior Citizen /Child below 7 yrs are not allowed to visit Gorudongmar Lake /Zero point.
IMPORTANT INFO FOREIGNER:
- To Enter Sikkim: Person have to apply for Inner line permit at respective check post on the same day when you will enter Sikkim at Respective Check post at Rangpo / Sikkim Melli. Our Diver will assist you for the same.
- Original Valid Passport along with Indian visa (4 set of photocopies each)
- 2 passport size photographs each
- Person must have to get the clearance from Rangpo / Jorthang (Before leaving Sikkim)
- Document Require to visit Tsomgo Lake:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- We need the document 24hrs prior to the journey date.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to visit Tsangu lake
- Tour Guide is must
Document Require to visit North Sikkim:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- Guest will get the permit up to Chopta/thangu Lachen +Lachung UptoYumthang valley only along with tour guide Minimum 2 travelers.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to travel any restricted area. (Tsangu /North Sikkim)
***Rumtek Monastery All guest is requested to submit their passport at the counter.
Do's and Don'ts in North Sikkim
- Carry sunglasses with Polaroid film coating and UV lenses to protect from heavy sun rays and white blindness
- Carry light snacks, Choclate, fruits and water. Dont travel empty stomach.
- Carry your identity proof with you
- Also carry basic first Aid Kit containing Bandage/basic medicine.
- Carry sufficient woolen clothes to keep you warm as the weather is quite chilly out there
- Caps and full sleeves clothing is advisable
- Carry sunscreen of 50 SPF and above
Please Check below links for other tour packages :
Old Silk Route Tour Packages -
Sikkim Tour Packages -
- TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHUNG (2N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 06N 07D GANGTOK (4N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8NIGHT | 9DAYS
Darjeeling Tour Packages -
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 04NIGHTS 05 DAYS 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D WITH KALIMPONG 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
Dooars Tour Packages -
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D WITH KALIMPONG 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
Bhutan Tour Package -
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (02N) - PARO (02N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N) EX-NJP/ BAGDOGRA 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (2N) - EX NJP/ BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PUNAKHA/WANGDUE (1N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N)-EX-NJP BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT - WITH PUNKAHA/WANGDUE EXCURSION (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS