NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4Night | 5Days
1DAY 1 - ARRIVAL AT NJP / IXB TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
On arrival at (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, (500Ft / 150Mts)/NJP will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 130 Kms / 04 to 05 Hrs). Check in at hotel. Evening you can visit MG road/ do shopping at you own leisure and Overnight at Gangtok.
2DAY 2 - TRANSFER TO LACHUNG
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Lachung (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts, 60 kms/ 03 to 04 Hrs). On the way visit Tashi viewpoint, seven sister’s water fall, Singhik view point (Subjected the vehicle take the normal route). Check in - Evening stroll around the resort at your own leisure Overnight at Lachung.
- Tashi View Point
- Seven Sister Waterfalls
- Singhik View Point
3DAY 3 - LACHUNG SIGHTSEEING
Early morning proceeds to visit Yumthang Valley (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 01 ½ Hrs one way). Also Known as Valley of Flowers), Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks & winter playgrounds of yetis. On the way back visit the Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to hotel - Day free at your own leisure - Overnight at Lachung
- Yumthang Valley
4DAY 4 - TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to Gangtok. At Gangtok Check in to hotel. Evening in Leisure.
5DAY 5 - DROP TO IXB /NJP
After breakfast check out & drop to IXB/NJP Tour ends with sweet Memories.
If you have a late evening train /From NJP than you maycover 7 points with an supplement charges -Do drul Chorten, Namgyal institute of Tibetology, Flower Show,Cottage Industry, Enchey monastery &Bakthnag falls -
- 4 Nights accommodation in above mention hotel /Similar
- All transfer will be on private basis.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All meals at Lachung (2 BF + 2 Lunch + 2 Dinner Pure veg at hotel)
- Breakfast complimentary Gangtok
- All transfer will be on point to point basis.
- Air Fare/train fare
- All meals other than those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry/parking fees.
- NathulaPass: INR 4500 sharing basis
- Optional Zero point / Katao
- Gangtok tour optional
- Any other items not mentioned in Cost Includes
Information About Tour
North Sikkim Tour Package
PACKAGE ID : TH-SK-1003
PACKAGE NAME : MINI SWITZERLAND SIKKIM
DESTINATION : GANGTOK (2N) LACHUNG (2N)
ORIGINATION : EX NJP RAILWAY STATION/ IXB
DURATION : 4NIGHTS AND 5DAYS
Hotels and Availabilities
|Basic||Hotel Karlo / Hotel Cardamom Residency / Ayurlaya Inn/ similar|
Lachung Tulip / Lachung De Crown/ similar
(all standard+ category)
|Standard||Norbu House / Ridan Boutique / Hotel Tushita / Hidden Abode / similar||Apple Valley Inn/ Lachung Deezong / similar|
|Deluxe||Tarayana Grand / The Regal / Himalyan Height||Himalyan Residency / Hotel Park / similar|
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
** Children above 11+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 11 sharing parent s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB
** Children below 5 years Complimentary.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
25 % at the time of booking and balance 10 days prior travel date.
All bookings are on special corporate non refundable basis.
CONFIRMATION & RATE : No bookings are guaranteed without advance payment and rate subject to availability.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 7 to 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 16 to 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air/ railway charges.
· ## Peak season policy Peak season all booking are fully non refundable (general cancelation policy will override)
## Peak Season Surcharge applicable dates:
- 10th May 2020 to 10th Jun 2020
- Durga puja (20th Oct 2020 to 31st Oct 2020)
- Diwali (10th Nov 2020 to 20th Nov 2020)
- 25th Dec 2020 to 2nd Jan 2021
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITION:
Travelers Hub reserves the right to re arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Travelers Hub will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
The vehicle are used always on Non Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as Ac Car will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air conditioner will be switched to get more power and cars are available for point to point Services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non Ac room to avoid confusion.
Never forget to take a print out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher quick solution of your issues, if any.
CAR used (BASED ON NUMBER OF PAX):
|Group Size||Car type|
|2 to 3 pax||Hatchback car/ similar|
|4 to 8 pax||Tata Sumo / similar|
|# Upgradation||Innova / Xylo / Bolero/ similar is allowed up to 6 pax maximum|
- Only at Gangtok: As per the traffic rules All Non luxury car (Sumo/max /Bus etc) are not allowed to enter the main road after 0800 AM 0800 PM. All transfer from Hotel to the respective Taxi Stand (West Bengal NJP stand Deorali / North / Tsangu will be Chandbari / Vajara taxi Stand) Hotel on direct payment basis by guest.
Document Require to Visit Tsangu Lake / North Sikkim:
- 4 Passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of an Id Proof each (Voter ID/Passport Adults)// (For below 18yrs DOB certificate is mandatory) Original needs to be carry
- Nathula permit will confirm 24 hrs prior of the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability by lottery system on sharing basis. (If anyone wants to opt for the same the person have to send us the details as per the ID proof 48 hrs prior to journey date)
- Nathula pass is closed on Monday & Tuesday
- All guests are requested to carry the original ID proof along with them.
- Person who is medically ill /suffering from any BP / Asthama / Sr Citizen/Child below 5yrs are not advisable to visit Nathula pass + North Sikkim
- All Museums/Handi craft/ Botanical Garden will remain close on Government holiday.
- As per the Sikkim Tourism policy Senior Citizen /Child below 7 yrs are not allowed to visit Gorudongmar Lake /Zero point.
IMPORTANT INFO FOREIGNER:
- To Enter Sikkim: Person have to apply for Inner line permit at respective check post on the same day when you will enter Sikkim at Respective Check post at Rangpo / Sikkim Melli. Our Diver will assist you for the same.
- Original Valid Passport along with Indian visa (4 set of photocopies each)
- 2 passport size photographs each
- Person must have to get the clearance from Rangpo / Jorthang (Before leaving Sikkim)
- Document Require to visit Tsomgo Lake:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- We need the document 24hrs prior to the journey date.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to visit Tsangu lake
- Tour Guide is must
Document Require to visit North Sikkim:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- Guest will get the permit up to Chopta/thangu Lachen +Lachung UptoYumthang valley only along with tour guide Minimum 2 travelers.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to travel any restricted area. (Tsangu /North Sikkim)
***Rumtek Monastery All guest is requested to submit their passport at the counter.
Do's and Don'ts in North Sikkim
- Carry sunglasses with Polaroid film coating and UV lenses to protect from heavy sun rays and white blindness
- Carry light snacks, Choclate, fruits and water. Dont travel empty stomach.
- Carry your identity proof with you
- Also carry basic first Aid Kit containing Bandage/basic medicine.
- Carry sufficient woolen clothes to keep you warm as the weather is quite chilly out there
- Caps and full sleeves clothing is advisable
- Carry sunscreen of 50 SPF and above
Please Check below links for other tour packages :
Old Silk Route Tour Packages -
Sikkim Tour Packages -
- TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHUNG (2N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 06N 07D GANGTOK (4N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8NIGHT | 9DAYS
Darjeeling Tour Packages -
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 04NIGHTS 05 DAYS 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D WITH KALIMPONG 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
Dooars Tour Packages -
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D WITH KALIMPONG 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
Bhutan Tour Package -
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (02N) - PARO (02N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N) EX-NJP/ BAGDOGRA 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (2N) - EX NJP/ BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PUNAKHA/WANGDUE (1N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N)-EX-NJP BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT - WITH PUNKAHA/WANGDUE EXCURSION (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS