TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3Night | 4Days
SPECIALITY OF TRAVELERS HUB
- Local controlling office.
- Equipped for any type of medical facility 24/7
- Special care for senior citizen and infant
Pelling is a town in the district of West Sikkim. Pelling is nestled at an altitude of 2,150 m (7,200 feet). The town is located at a distance of 10 km from the district headquarters ofGeyzing.The Himalayas and the Kanchenjanga may be viewed at close quarters from Pelling. Pelling also forms the base from where trekkers and other peripatetic adventurers undertake the strenuous and arduous treks in West Sikkim. The land around Pelling is still a virgin territory and is bathed with alpine vegetation, with numerous waterfalls lining the hillside. In the months of winter, Pelling is sometimes covered with a blanket of snow
Namchi (meaning 'Sky High') is located at an altitude of 5,500ft and is the capital of South District of Sikkim.Namchi, a fast-developing place in South Sikkim is often known as the Culture Capital of the state. The place has been developed as a hub of religious and cultural tourism in Sikkim. In fact, you can see replica of all the four dhams of India (char dhams) at Namchi and also the biggest statue of Guru Padmasambhava. Namchi also has a well laid out township with a Central Park (a small square) at the town center.
This is a relatively new tourist spot in South Sikkim. Situtated at an Elevation of 8000ft the small picturesque semi town on the Gangtok-Gaysilinghighway,Ravangla is becoming a hot destination for its breathtaking landscape and tranquility. The town and its surrounding area offer an undisturbed view of the snow ranges of Greater Himalayas. Mt Kanchenjunga, Mt Pandim, Mt Sinialchu , Mt Kabru are just a few of the major peaks that are clearly visible fom here. Upper ridges of the area experience snowfall during winter.Thousands of known and unknown flowers are in full bloom during April –May and Ravangla gets a romantic look with the colors and fragrance of the flowers.
1DAY 1 - PICK UP FROM NJP/IXB - TRANSFER TO PELLING
Meet & Greet by your assigned driver on arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Pelling (Approx 4-5hrs drive)- Pelling is another serene, Mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of 2000 mts(approx) and commands a Spectacular view of Mt.Kanchenjunga. Check in at hotel. Evening at your own leisure.
Overnight at Pelling.
2DAY 2 - PELLING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Pemayangste Monastery, Rabtense Ruins, Khechipalri Lake, Dharap valley, Kanchenjunga Falls &Rambi Falls. New Helipad,Pemayangste Monastery was built for "pure monks" (ta-tshang) meaning "monks of pure Tibetan lineage", celibate and without any physical abnormality. This practice is still retained. Only the monks of Pemayangtse Monastery are entitled to the title "ta-tshang". The head lama of this monastery had the unique privilege of anointing the Chogyals of the erstwhile monarchy of Sikkim with holy water.Pemayangtse means "Perfect Sublime Lotus”, and is said to represent one of the four plexus of the human body. Khechipalri Lake it is one of the sacred Buddhist mountain lake and it is believed that whatever is wished in front of the lake comes true. Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird. Overnight at Pelling.
- Pemayangstse Monastery
- Rabdentse Ruins
- Khecheopari Lake
- Dharap Valley
- Kanchendzonga Waterfalls / Changay Water Falls
3DAY 3 - TRANSFER TO NAMCHI VIA RAVANGALA
Post breakfast check out & transfer to Namchi (Apprx 4hrs drive) - Via Ravnagla covering Buddha park,Ralang monastery, Reach Namchi - Have your lunch in local restaurant Proceed forNamchi sightseeing covering CharDham,Samdruptse monastery,Sai Mandir,Rock garden - Check in - Leisure - Overnight at Ravangla.
- Buddha Park
- Ralang Monastery
- Samdruptse Monastery
- Rock Garden- Gangtok
4DAY 4 - DROP TO IXB /NJP
After breakfast check out & drop to IXB/NJP (Approx 5 -6hrs drive)Tour ends with sweet Memories.
- 3Nights accommodation in above mention hotel /Similar
- All transfer will be on private basis.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Breakfast complimentary
- Pemayantse monastery - consider as one of the oldest monastery in Sikkim
- Buddha Park – Ravangala
- Namchi city tour –Char dham ,Sai mandir &Samdruptse monastery -
- All transfer will be on point to point basis.
- Air Fare/train fare
- All meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry/parking fees.
- Any other items not mentioned in ‘Cost Includes’
Information About Tour
West Sikkim is a beautiful and serene region in the Indian state of Sikkim, known for its stunning landscapes, lush greenery, and rich cultural heritage. Here's some short information about a typical West Sikkim tour package:
Duration: A typical West Sikkim tour package can range from 3 to 7 days, depending on the itinerary and the places you want to visit.
Pelling is the most popular destination in West Sikkim, known for its panoramic views of the Himalayas, especially Kanchenjunga. You can visit places like Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Ruins, and the Khecheopalri Lake.
Yuksom is a historic town and the starting point for the trek to Dzongri and Goechala. It's also home to the Norbugang Chorten and Dubdi Monastery, which are significant cultural sites.
Known as the "Wish Fulfilling Lake," this sacred lake is surrounded by lush forests and is considered holy by both Buddhists and Hindus.
A picturesque monastery perched on a hilltop, offering stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
A lesser-known gem in West Sikkim with beautiful views of the Himalayas and opportunities for bird-watching.
Barsey Rhododendron Sanctuary:
If you visit during the right season (April-May), you can witness the vibrant blooming of rhododendron flowers.
Adventure Activities: West Sikkim also offers trekking and adventure opportunities for enthusiasts who want to explore its rugged terrain.
Best Time to Visit: The best time to visit West Sikkim is during the spring and autumn months (March to May and September to November) when the weather is pleasant and the views are clear.
Permits: Don't forget that to enter Sikkim, you'll need an Inner Line Permit, which your tour operator can arrange for you.
Please note that the availability of specific attractions and the details of tour packages may vary from one tour operator to another, so it's a good idea to research and choose a package that suits your preferences and budget. Also, keep in mind that the information provided here is based on my knowledge up to September 2021, and there may have been changes or developments in West Sikkim tourism since then.
Hotels and Availabilities
|Basic||Hotel Swagat / Sikkim Aurora / similar||Juniper Residency / similar|
|Standard||Norling Retreat / Hotel Dewachen / similar||Kava Suits / similar|
|Deluxe||Tashighang Resort / Pachu Village Resort / similar||Sobralia Resort / similar|
- 25 % at the time of booking and balance 10 days prior travel date.
- All bookings are on special corporate non-refundable basis.
- Less than 7 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 100% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 7 – 15 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 75% of the Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- 16 - 30 Days Prior to Date of Travel: 50% of Package Cost as cancellation charge.
- More than 30 Days: Full Refund of Package Cost Excluding Processing Fees @ 500 Per person and Actual of air/railway charges.
- ## Peak season policy – Peak season all booking are fully non-refundable (general cancelation policy will override)
## Peak Season Surcharge applicable dates: -
- 10th May-2020 to 10th Jun-2020
- Durga puja (20th Oct-2020 to 31st Oct-2020)
- Diwali (10th Nov-2020 to 20th Nov-2020)
- 25th Dec-2020 to 2nd Jan-2021
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITION:
Travelers Hub reserves the right to re arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
Package valid only for Indian travelers with valid PIO. Any point of time if guest is rejected by any authority for validity of PIO then Travelers Hub will not be liable for it and not take responsibility including cancellation, modification or extension of the trip.
The vehicle are used always on Non Ac basis if not specifically mentioned as Ac Car will be allotted , even if Ac car been provided, during hill ride air conditioner will be switched to get more power and cars are available for point to point Services only and is not at disposal. Please follow the itinerary.
In case of Hotel rooms, if not mentioned as AC Room please get it clarified if it is a AC room or Non Ac room to avoid confusion.
Never forget to take a print out of your booking voucher. Please call on the numbers mentioned in your booking voucher quick solution of your issues, if any.
|Group Size||Car type|
|2-3 pax||Hatchback car/ similar|
|4-8 pax||Tata Sumo / similar|
|# Upgradation||Innova / Xylo / Bolero/ similar are allowed up-to 6pax maximum|
- Only at Gangtok: As per the traffic rules All Non luxury car (Sumo/max /Bus etc) are not allowed to enter the main road after 0800 AM 0800 PM. All transfer from Hotel to the respective Taxi Stand (West Bengal NJP stand Deorali / North / Tsangu will be Chandbari / Vajara taxi Stand) Hotel on direct payment basis by guest.
Document Require to Visit Tsangu Lake / North Sikkim:
- 4 Passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of an Id Proof each (Voter ID/Passport Adults)// (For below 18yrs DOB certificate is mandatory) Original needs to be carry
- Nathula permit will confirm 24 hrs prior of the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability by lottery system on sharing basis. (If anyone wants to opt for the same the person have to send us the details as per the ID proof 48 hrs prior to journey date)
- Nathula pass is closed on Monday & Tuesday
- All guests are requested to carry the original ID proof along with them.
- Person who is medically ill /suffering from any BP / Asthama / Sr Citizen/Child below 5yrs are not advisable to visit Nathula pass + North Sikkim
- All Museums/Handi craft/ Botanical Garden will remain close on Government holiday.
- As per the Sikkim Tourism policy Senior Citizen /Child below 7 yrs are not allowed to visit Gorudongmar Lake /Zero point.
IMPORTANT INFO FOREIGNER:
- To Enter Sikkim: Person have to apply for Inner line permit at respective check post on the same day when you will enter Sikkim at Respective Check post at Rangpo / Sikkim Melli. Our Diver will assist you for the same.
- Original Valid Passport along with Indian visa (4 set of photocopies each)
- 2 passport size photographs each
- Person must have to get the clearance from Rangpo / Jorthang (Before leaving Sikkim)
- Document Require to visit Tsomgo Lake:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- We need the document 24hrs prior to the journey date.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to visit Tsangu lake
- Tour Guide is must
Document Require to visit North Sikkim:
- 4 passport size photographs each
- 2 set of photocopies of Passport + Visa copy + ILP
- Guest will get the permit up to Chopta/thangu Lachen +Lachung UptoYumthang valley only along with tour guide Minimum 2 travelers.
- Solo travelers are not allowed to travel any restricted area. (Tsangu /North Sikkim)
***Rumtek Monastery All guest is requested to submit their passport at the counter.
Do's and Don'ts in North Sikkim
- Carry sunglasses with Polaroid film coating and UV lenses to protect from heavy sun rays and white blindness
- Carry light snacks, Choclate, fruits and water. Dont travel empty stomach.
- Carry your identity proof with you
- Also carry basic first Aid Kit containing Bandage/basic medicine.
- Carry sufficient woolen clothes to keep you warm as the weather is quite chilly out there
- Caps and full sleeves clothing is advisable
- Carry sunscreen of 50 SPF and above
Please Check below links for other tour packages :
Old Silk Route Tour Packages -
Sikkim Tour Packages -
- TRIP TO NAMCHI RAVANGAL PELLING 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM 04N 05D (02N GANGTOK 02N LACHUNG) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 05N 06D - GANGTOK (3N) LACHUNG (2N) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- NORTH SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE 06N 07D GANGTOK (4N) LACHEN (1N) LACHUNG (1N) 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- NORTH AND WEST SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE WITH GANGTOK 8NIGHT | 9DAYS
Darjeeling Tour Packages -
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 04NIGHTS 05 DAYS 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DARJEELING TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D WITH KALIMPONG 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
Dooars Tour Packages -
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 03N 04D 3NIGHT | 4DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D WITH KALIMPONG 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- DOOARS TOUR PACKAGE 04N 05D 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
Bhutan Tour Package -
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHTS, PARO 02 NIGHTS AND PUNAKHA 01 NIGHT (PARO TO PARO) 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (02N) - PARO (02N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N) EX-NJP/ BAGDOGRA 5NIGHT | 6DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (2N) - EX NJP/ BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU (2N) - PUNAKHA/WANGDUE (1N) - PARO (2N) - PHUENTSHOLING (01N)-EX-NJP BAGDOGRA 6NIGHT | 7DAYS
- THIMPHU 02 NIGHT & PARO 02 NIGHT - WITH PUNKAHA/WANGDUE EXCURSION (PARO TO PARO) 4NIGHT | 5DAYS